IMPORTANT: Electrical items are covered by a 30 day EXCHANGE ONLY WARRANTY. There are no returns or refunds on such items.
- Fully Automatic - Will keep your battery fully charged without over charging. The on-board microprocessor turns the charger on and off based on your battery's demands. It does so automatically, every few milliseconds.
- Designed for long term vehicle storage. Hook it up to your battery. Plug it into any wall outlet, and forget it (days, weeks, months even years).
- Works on ALL year, ALL make & model car, truck or motorcycle batteries!
- Includes simple to read LED charging status indicators:
RED LED light indicates power to the module from AC outlet.
GREEN LED light indicates battery being charged. On a good battery, the Green light will go out when battery is fully charged.
- All of its electronics are integrated into one space saving, power module.
- Includes, and connects to, multiple adapters. Use the Clip Terminal Adapter (included) to temporarily connect top post or side post battery. Use the Ring Terminal Adapter (included) to connect to your motorcycle, snowmobile, lawn tractor, etc. battery. The Ring Terminal Adapter is ideal for a more permanent connection to your battery.
- When using the BatteryButler® charger, you do not need to disconnect your vehicle's battery cables from the battery. This is a BIG convenience!
- Provides a safe, regulated minimum current charge (less than 1/2 amp) to your battery to maintain its peak capacity. Once your battery has fully charged, the charger's output current to your battery will stop - then resume as soon as battery level drops.
- Safe for use on newer cars & trucks with computers, clocks and delicate electronics. On newer vehicles vehicles, when the engine is turned off, the vehicle's electronics typically draw a constant 15-50ma (milliamp) from the battery. The BatteryButler® Storage Charger can easily, and safely replenish this draw with its 300-500ma (or about 1/2 amp) output.
- Charges your 12V battery at approximately 13.8 volts (or 6.9 volts for a 6 volt battery) as recommended by most battery manufacturers. You can check with the manufacturer of your specific battery for their recommendation.
The Battery Butler® Battery Storage/Maintenance Chargers are specifically designed for the maintenance of 12 Volt batteries that are stored or only used periodically. These chargers will prevent the normal self-discharge of your battery, while extending the life of rechargeable lead-acid batteries by providing a minimum current, regulated output. Other types of chargers provide a strong, rapid charge that tend to boil out liquids and decay electrodes. With the Battery Butler® charger, once your battery has been fully charged, it will automatically shut-off; then resume charging as your battery level drops. Works on ALL wet cell, gel-cell or the new OPTIMA™ batteries. Works on ALL years, ALL make & model car, truck or motorcycle batteries.
The Battery Butler® Battery Storage Chargers are specifically designed for long term use. You can safely leave it connected to your battery for days, weeks, months, even years!
Ask a question about
BatteryButler® Battery Storage Float Charger, 12 Volt: